And so we begin, what we long for all winter…..Summer on Cape Cod! For over 60 years Wychmere Beach Club has attracted membership from across the United States and abroad. In spanning over three generations, many lifelong friendships have begun here. The Wychmere Beach Club promises luxury, relaxation, and deeply cherished memories for all our returning family club members. From your first breath of Cape Cod air, to your last sunrise on our white sandy beach, to the many sand castles, steamed lobsters and tennis matches in between, you’re sure to fall in love with Cape Cod.
Our goal is to provide our members with all the comforts of a relaxing Cape Cod lifestyle in an atmosphere that truly complements this beautiful location. All while maintaining the time-honored traditions of weekly beach campfires, oozing chocolate smores and late-night conversations with old Cape Cod friends.
- Stunning manicured Private Beach, complete with cocktail service, towel and lounge attendants
- Two outdoor heated swimming pools; surrounded by private cabanas and lounge chairs; adult pool with lap lanes and children’s pool with water slide and basketball.
- Outdoor hot tub spa with adjacent chaise seating and a fireplace
- 11 world class Tennis Courts, including 9 Har-Tru and 2 hard surface courts overseen by our USPTA Tennis Pro
- Full service Tennis pro shop with racquet stringing and tennis equipment
- Children’s Beach Playground with slide, monkey bars and climbing wall
- Summertime games such as beach volley ball, frisbee and wiffle ball
- Fitness Center equipped with circuit training machines, treadmills, elliptical steppers, weights and recumbent bikes
- Ocean front dining serving lunch daily and dinner Friday and Saturday at sunset
- Tiki Bar with panoramic ocean views serving cocktails and snacks
- Complimentary Men’s and Women’s Fuji bicycles
- Invitations to complimentary member only events such as summer opening party and campfire nights
Wychmere Beach Club – the art of relaxation, perfected.
For membership information, please contact Dawn Atsalis at email@example.com or 508 432-3595.